Medicaid is the largest health care program in the country, serving as an essential safety net for about 1 in 5 Americans.
Through new and innovative solutions, today’s Medicaid program has evolved to deliver better health outcomes, promote cost savings, enhance social impact, and support a broader, more diverse population of millions of children, older adults, people with disabilities, pregnant and postpartum women, and veterans.
The Modern Medicaid Alliance’s Medicaid Spotlight initiative highlights these efforts to show how, with the help of Alliance partner organizations, Medicaid continues to work for the growing number of Americans who rely on it.
Alliance Partner Innovation
Unique Collaboration Targets Food Insecurity During COVID-19 Crisis
- Medicaid Dashboard
- Medicaid Fact Sheet
- Who Does the Medicaid Program Serve
- Voters Back Strengthening Medicaid Amid COVID-19
- Medicaid – More Vital Than Ever Before
- Medicaid is Rising to the Challenge to Address Food Insecurity
- Modern Medicaid Alliance Partners Discuss Importance of Medicaid for Americans 65+
- Modern Medicaid Alliance Partners Celebrate 55th Anniversary of Medicaid
- Q&A With Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs on Innovations in Maternal Health
- Maternity Health in the COVID-19 Era: Q&A with Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Medicaid and Men’s Health
- Q&A with ZERO TO THREE on the Health of Mothers and Children
- Q&A with The Arc on People with Disabilities and Medicaid
- Q&A with AANP on Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Partner Spotlight: American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- Families Faced With Autism Can Count on Medicaid