The Modern Medicaid Alliance is a partnership between real Americans who value Medicaid and leading advocacy organizations. Together we educate policymakers and the public about the positive benefits and results of Medicaid. The Modern Medicaid Alliance highlights the need for innovations in Medicaid and how the program can improve lives and save money – our goal is to ensure that Medicaid’s best solutions reach as many beneficiaries as possible.
The Modern Medicaid Alliance is:
- Collaborative: We engage Medicaid beneficiaries, caregivers, family members, and a diverse group of partner organizations to bring a new powerful voice on behalf of today’s Medicaid program and the people it serves.
- Educational: We educate policymakers and the American people about the benefits of today’s Medicaid program – how it improves individual health, local communities, and America.
- Positive: Today’s Medicaid program offers social, health, and financial benefits to the millions of Americans it serves across the country. We’ll share those success stories.
- Solutions-based: We promote health care solutions that work. We are focused on increasing awareness and adoption so every program can deliver better results.
- Personal: More than 1 in 5 Americans benefits from Medicaid. Mothers, fathers, children – millions of families from every background and every neighborhood. No two beneficiaries are the same – and no two stories are the same.
The Modern Medicaid Alliance is a partnership of real Americans who depend on Medicaid and leading advocacy organizations that believe in the positive results and positive role today’s Medicaid program plays in keeping people healthy and productive. The partners below provide expert guidance to the Modern Medicaid Alliance and engage in activities to further our goals.
Panelists Discuss the Future of Medicaid During a Recent Panel Co-Hosted by MMA & Hoover Institution